Want to try before you buy? Why not hire our brand new T6 Conversion from AJC Campervan Hire Ltd?
Our T6 Campervan for Hire is finally completed and is fully loaded and ready to go!
Our campervan hire vehicle is a brand new camper conversion on a long wheel base (LWB) Volkswagen T6 Transporter. Because camping and campervans are our life, we know exactly what you need when out on the road. We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to. From kettle and grill, to outdoor shower and full entertainment system – you’ll be amazed at how much we’ve fit in! All you need to remember to pack is your sleeping bags and food and you’re ready to go.
- A full tank of fuel (to get you there)
- Heating system (so you’ll never be cold)
- Air conditioning (so you’ll never be too hot)
- Sat Nav (so you won’t get lost)
- Bluetooth Stereo (so you can sing along to your adventure playlist)
- Two burner hob and sink and grill (for when the BBQ won’t light)
- Cutlery & crockery for four, sauce pans, frying pan and a kettle (all explorers need to eat)
- Fridge (for keeping those beers cold)
- Portable Loo (so you don’t have to leave the cosiness of the van in the middle of the night)
- Television (for when the days are rainy)
- Activity shower (great for hosing down after a muddy hike or bike ride)
- USB charging points (for keeping you charged and connected when you’re out in the wilderness)
- Mains hook-up cable and 240V Sockets (for those little luxuries when you’re on a campsite)
- Single swivel seat (so everyone can sit down and relax after a hard day exploring)
- Sleeping for four (two downstairs and two upstairs in the pop top roof)
- Bike rack for four bikes (which can be used as a makeshift washing line)
- Wind out awning to shelter from the sun (or rain)
- Dustpan and brush, tea towels, washing up liquid (because it’s nice to be clean and tidy)
What to pack
- Bedding (including fitted sheets – both beds are double size)
- Kitchen roll/toilet roll
- Bin bags
- Pegs (just in case you need to dry any clothes)
- Copy of your insurance documents
- Driving license
- Terms and conditions
Good to know
The campervan is a long wheel base, which means it’s slightly longer than a normal car, but it can be parked in normal car parking spaces. You do not need a special category on your driving license to drive our camper, but you must be over 25 years old with a clean driving license.
We’re sure you’ll agree, the camper comes well equipped. All it needs is your personal belongings, bedding and food and you are ready to go.
Photographs courtesy of Steve Edwards of autoholic.co.uk